We are currently hiring police officers.
Download an application packet below or pick them up in person at the Police Department - 945 Senoia Road.
Application packets and waivers may be scanned and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 945 Senoia Road, Tyrone, GA 30290 in person or via regular mail.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a police officer in Georgia or find out what our hiring process consists of, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
The Town of Tyrone is accepting applications for certified police officers.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
• Must be at least 21 years of age;
• High school diploma or GED;
• Valid Georgia driver’s license and clean MVR;
• Honorable discharge if prior military; and
• Clean criminal history.
The hiring process includes:
• Comprehensive background investigation
• Oral interview board
• Physical agility assessment
• Polygraph or CVSA
• Medical exam and drug screen
• Psychological evaluation
Our Benefits Include:
The Town of Tyrone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.